Ir al contenido principal

Why I choose Architecture to study

                                       
                                            Why I choose Architecture to study

   When I think what I want to be in the future I see myself being useful and hepful with the people and the world. When I was a child I didn't know what I become when I was an adult I don't think about that so much but I remember that I liked drawing and looking around me, I contemplated the nature and the buildings of the town and I was interested about how they were built. Also I remember when I was playing with my toys, particulary with my barbies and the most part of the time I didn't played with them, only built their houses. I was so creative because I used anything to that like boxes for separate the spaces or clothing for her beds haha and also other thing but I didn't remember that. 
When I'm a little girl I always be good in the art class and very perfectionist with all I do. 
When I was growing, in my adolescence I followed being of that way but also I like listen the other people when they have problems and started to interest me the science of the mind.
For that reasons I was very confused about the decision of how career study. But looking the curriculum maps and analysing my habilities I was convincing about how I want to do in the future. 
Finally, before the time I choose Architecture to study and dedicated my life, for the moment I think I take the right decision and with this career I will learn so many things. I think Architecture is a very complete discipline and I really like the career and each time I like more. I have a little problems with maths and geometry but I'm working on that. 
My experience in my faculty has been good. I like her ubication because around her is all closer. Also I like her mural paintings  her teachers and the dogs that have 😻. I hope my stancy stay good like in the present. 


Resultado de imagen para architecture tumblr

Comentarios

  1. architecture covering much of areas, sure that you will find a little of all that you like!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Good post!, the dogs of the faculty are so adorable <3 , luck in the career!!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Paint with Polystyrene

Some time ago I read an article about an invention for two women, Cristina Acuña and Constanza Cifuentes, students of chemistry and pharmacy,  that consists of paint made with polystyrene. Polystyrene is common in the industry, in the streets, even though in our daily life, it uses a lot in my career too. The problem with this product is that is not recyclable and affects the planet of an enormous form. Because of that and because we are responsible for the care of our planet, Cristina and Constanza want to do something with that.  They found a form to transform polystyrene material into the paint to paint the streets and facade of buildings. Idea-Tec the company founded by them now works with a lot of industries to help with the carbon footprint and with the politics of sustainability. I think their idea was fantastic because we use a lot the material and they are not biodegradable so the people throw to the litter and the impact on the planet is huge. But for the moment the compan

A subject I enjoyed in school

When I was in school I enjoyed the art class. I wait all weekend to have this class.  My teacher was really funny and an eccentric person, he called Felipe Salas and I remember him with so much care. He was unique because he always was doing things to entertain us and for that the class never being boring. He learned us to work with different materials but he never being restrictive with us and with the things we made, quite the opposite, he wanted to his classmates growing his talents and his creativity. He was a different way to teach, his teaching is not very usual but in a good way.  I learned to work with wood, paint, pencils, types of techniques for drawing, photography, one time we learned to do woodcut and it was very interesting. He also teaches us about history and periods of art, I would have liked it would be more but for the time of the class, it wasn't possible. Sometimes I help the teacher with other crafts, the last time in the school I help him with a  proje

Being Green

I think we are responsible for the planet and his care. In our country recycling is not very promoted and the people who do that is too little. By my experience, I care about the planet and the environment, this year I am more conscious of that but I want to do more. In my home, we use to recycle most of our trash, one time a week we go to plant recycling and we leave our recycle articles. Another thing I do is don't be part of fast fashion and the stock industry because they are the most contaminated, I use to go to places with thrift clothes and I don't consume meat and almost animal products. I want to learn about organic recycling, how to recycle organic waste or do my own products for consuming and maybe in the future be zero waste. But I think I can do more for the environment, like in a big form, may be related to my studies and the architecture, I read about green architecture and I am interested in that. The people are not very aware of nature, at least here in our